Monday, January 24, 2011

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Lastnight my friend Tiahnah Nacoe called me and told me to turn to 100.1 fm the beat radio station and they were play my song "Pray For Me". That was awesome because they are not a gospel station and they were not affraid to play my song that speaks God's truth! So now I want to try my best to keep it on the air to minister to the people!
PLEASE FB IF YOU WOULD CALL AND REQUEST MY RECORD SO I CAN CONTINUE TO DELIVER GOD'S WORD TO THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST AND THANK YOU 100.1 THE BEAT FOR GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE GOD'S WORD TO MANY! THANK YOU FB!
PLEASE CALL AND REQUEST SINGLE "PRAY FOR ME" DAVYNE FT. REGINA SKEETERS" AT 100.1 The Beat (803) 978-BEAT!!!
http://www.thebeatcolumbia.com/new2/discover/index.html

ALSO CALL CHARLESTON STATION 106.3FM WJNI AND REQUEST SINGLE "PRAY FOR ME" DAVYNE FT. REGINA SKEETERS" AT 106.3 WJNI Charleston's Inspiration Station!!!
(843) 308-9564
http://www.wjnifm.com/

You can still sow a seed into the completion of Davyne's gospel cd 2DAY! Make a credit card donation of your choice to the Jam Room Studio @ 803-787-6908 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 803-787-6908 end_of_the_skype_highlighting on Mon-Fri 10a to 5p or send a check or money order made out to the Jam Room Studio Address: 201 South Prospect... St. Columbia, SC 29205-4066. I really need your help. Bless!

THANK YOU FB FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!
Bless!
-Davyne Dantzler

No comments:

Post a Comment